Professional Hypnotist Training Red Deer
Make the most of your training! If you are serious about becoming a hypnotist, this hands-on training is for you.
This training has a strong practical focus. Observe live client sessions at Hypnosis for Health and Happiness. Get real experience hypnotizing clients. Receive professional feedback on your performance. Introduction to how to help people lose weight, stop smoking, and manage stress with hypnosis.
Basic Hypnosis Training Part 1 $977 + GST
Basic Hypnosis Training Part 2 $977 + GST
- History of Hypnosis
- Hypnotic Secrets
- Hypnosis & the Law hypnotherapist vs hypnotist in your Province
- Hypno-Ethics – Personal and Professional
- Suggestion Structure – Power of Language
- Expanding Client’s Hypnotic Experience
- Autogentic Training
- Client Hand-outs
- Complete Hypnosis for Weight Loss Model Program – A session by session account of what to do and how to perform a weight loss program proven to offer success.
- Self-hypnosis – Learn how to do it, benefit from it and teach your clients the same method.
- Stress Management – A necessary component of any hypnosis program. Learn strategies that work instantly, offering your clients much needed relief.
- Free Screening – Learn how to perform a free screening that prepares your client for success and simultaneously explains his responsibilities in the process of change.
- Phone Etiquette – Exact wordings of how to answer the phone and the most asked questions. These scripts dramatically reduce no-shows and transform a skeptical caller into an anxious future client.
- Endorsements – Documented endorsements of client successes will set you apart from your competition.
- Service Promise/Guarantee – We encourage the use of a service guarantee similar to the one offered by Hypnosis for Health and Happiness. It’s fair, reassures your client and demonstrates confidence in your skills.
- Hypnosis Office Layout & Decor – The way your office is laid out, the pictures on the wall, where products are displayed, all influence client results and success.
To receive certification, the student must complete the following:
- 140 hours of training:
- Classroom & Clinical Hours: 70
- Independent Study Hours: 70
- Hours must be documented by student in logs provided and student will submit copies of the logs upon completion of training hours.
- Upon satisfactory completion of all course requirements, you receive your Certificate of Completion for the Master Hypnotist Society Basic Course.
- NGH Certification: This training exceeds the requirements of the NGH Certified Hypnotist curriculum. On completion of your training, you are eligible to receive NGH certification after passing the NGH written exam. ($200 fee).
Call Now For Your Admissions Interview
- The first 30 hours of your training are in a classroom format. The remaining 40 hours are spent in the clinic at agreed upon dates and times.
- Classroom Module Dates: Rolling Admission
- Call now for your admissions interview.
- Space is limited to maximize student learning – so register early!
- Admission Requirements: Prior to admission, students are required to complete an application and attend an interview in-person or by phone. To register, please call 403-33-HYPNO (403-334-9766).
- The Canadian Hypnosis Academy is certified as an educational institution by Employment and Social Development Canada. Your training course may be eligible for a tuition tax credit and/or educational tax credit under the Income Tax Act.
- The Canadian Hypnosis Academy, Trisha Fuller and the Master Hypnotist Society Canada reserve the right to refuse any student based upon scheduling and availability of Trisha Fuller as trainer.
- All students must be at least 18 years of age, and have completed secondary education or equivalent.
If you are unable to make the training dates you registered for, you may make up any missed training days at one of our future trainings. We do not offer refunds for missed training.
- We encourage students to complete their independent study hours and assignments within 6-8 weeks to maximize their learning and integration of the material. All coursework must be completed and submitted to The Canadian Hypnosis Academy at the very latest 2 years from the commencement of training for students to be eligible for certification.